Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hooked on Houses

"Hooked on Houses" is one of My Favorite Blogs that I follow....... http://www.hookedonhouses.net

Julia is Amazing!! ....  She Loves Houses as much as I do .... She Captures Pictures and Stories of TV Show Homes, Movie Houses, Celebrity Homes........If it's a Famous House, She has Pictures of It.... 

I want to Share One of Favorite  'Movie Homes'  from  "Something's Gotta Give" ....

 

Love the Front Porch.... So Inviting....

 



I would give my right arm for that Swedish Mora Clock....I've looked everywhere for one for My Foyer....


The Dining Room is So Shabby Chic....


Isn't this Living Room Fabulous .... The Wall of Windows, Bookshelves and Moldings are Amazing... AND.....The Doors Lead out to a Beautiful Pool too....




The Kitchen...Need I Say More...


Fabulous Master Bedroom....I could so see myself Blogging in Here....
 
 
 
Thank you Julia for Sharing this Fabulous Home!!
 
 
Coming Soon....One of My "Empty Nesting" Projects is to Build a Miniature Farmhouse and this House is the Inspiration for It's Design and Furnishings....  More to Come.....



2 comments:

  1. I loved that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's one of those movies you can watch over and over again.

    ReplyDelete