Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Almost Paradise.....

Have you ever went on a Vacation where you had NO Connection to the Outside World? 

I'm talking NO WiFi, NO Cell Phone Connectivity, NO Land Lines and NO Stores for Miles Around.  I have and it was complete BLISS.......

 


No, it wasn't Hawaii or the Grand Caymans or the Virgin Islands .... It Was ... Wait for It... At Vinnie's Cabins on the Ohio River.   I know, I know, it doesn't sound like Fantasy Island ....  But, it was....

 


You see it was Quiet Time spent with the ones I love.....My Family......



We couldn't Text, Work, E-mail, Twitter, Facebook.... I know.....You're probably thinking .... What else is there to do!!!


We Explored....



Relaxed......



Talked......



Played Board Games.....



Even Became SuperHero's



Also, told Family Stories, and Ate and Ate and Ate GVD's (aka Mom's) Home Cookin'....I'm telling you....PARADISE.....



Have a Great Day and Take Time to Spend with the Ones You Love!!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment