Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Home Shows

I am completely obsessed with houses!   Homearamas' and Home Expos' are like Christmas to me!



Have you ever been to a Homearama?





Aren't they completely amazing? 



 

How do they do it? 



The designers are soooo creative....



I just stand in the houses like a stalker and daydream.....



I like to pretend that I live there too ...


'I would soooo sit out here in the morning breeze with my laptop and enjoy my refreshing Diet Coke'.....



'Until it is time to get ready for work in this beautiful bathroom'...........


'But, first I must plan the menu for my party in here' ......



'And....I would so learn to cook if I had a kitchen like this'....


Guess What!!   I have Great News....I saw a commercial today ... A Home Show is coming ....Norton Commons Charity Home Show in Louisville, KY .... May 10-25...... One of My Favorite Subdivisions ....I will soooo be there....After All It's for A Good Cause!!!  .... See Details Below...


Norton Commons Charity Homes Celebration

May 10 @ 12:00 pm - May 25 @ 8:00 pm

| $15.00 per ticket

Tour 12 fully-furnished and beautifully-detailed new homes in Norton Commons, all to benefit 12 local charities.  Tickets are $15.00 each and are good for a full day’s entry into each of the 12 homes.  The homes will showcase the latest in building technology and architecture, along with the most up-to-date styles in interior design.  These are homes for living and giving – a portion of each ticket sold directly benefits the charity of the purchaser’s choice.
The home show will run from May 10, 2014 – May 25, 2014.  Please call 502.412.5085 or visit www.nortoncommons.com/charityhomes for more information and ticket sales.


Hope to See You There!!   Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment